Team Botak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Botak

A Local Forum for Car Enthusiasts in Santa Barbara, Hosted by Team Botak

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Collab Meet with Oh Sheeit

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NFRAP1
Admin
Admin
NFRAP1

Male Number of posts : 3516
Car : Honda S2000
Name : Dan Pham (AP1 >AP2)
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Collab Meet with Oh Sheeit Empty
PostSubject: Collab Meet with Oh Sheeit   Collab Meet with Oh Sheeit Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 12:05 pm

So I've mentioned this to a few of you guys and sent invites on FB but we need to try to help yuuki plan this one as well. so far he's sent me a list of a bunch of good ideas. I'll copy and paste it below

Code:
Hey man what's up. I'm finally almost done with organizing for the BBQ.

As far as drinks and food, I was thinking we could all meet up in thousand oaks at like a smart and final or Ralph's and pitch in like 20 bucks to get food and other supplies we will need. There are some people also brining their own and also we will bring a grill and tables also.

For activities we have come up with a raffle, eating contest, ultimate frisbee, a quarter flicking game and a couple others.

For the raffle, we will bring some shirts stickers and a couple sweaters for prizes and also if u would also want to do that too. Also we r goin to get some small and random prizes as well.
I'm trying to get some companies to show up and I'm expecting 1 and maybe a few others. So if u can, could u try to get a couple companies to come as well. My friend that knows a lot of car groups such as nuisance and low n slow is goin to invite them as well and I hope u could invite some ppl as well.

One more thing, could u spread the word of the event as much as possible, I got it on like 7 forums and I know it could spread more cuz there are only like 250 people on the invited list on Facebook. Hit me up if u have any questions!

Forgot one other thing, me and my friends were thinking what if we had a judging contest of all the cars that show up. We could take our cars out or have it in the judging, we r fine with whatever u guys want to do

So what can you guys add?
Back to top Go down
Mrgold
I have no life
I have no life
Mrgold

Male Number of posts : 2966
Car : SI Sedan
Name : Ryan Gold
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Collab Meet with Oh Sheeit   Collab Meet with Oh Sheeit Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 2:35 am

he wants us to go there and help shop for food pitch like 20$
Back to top Go down
Twisty55
I have no life
I have no life
Twisty55

Male Number of posts : 1244
Car : 1998 Honda Prelude
Name : Edwin G.
Registration date : 2010-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Collab Meet with Oh Sheeit   Collab Meet with Oh Sheeit Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 7:33 pm

quarter flicking game? o.O

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Collab Meet with Oh Sheeit   Collab Meet with Oh Sheeit Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Collab Meet with Oh Sheeit
Page 1 of 1