Team Botak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Botak

A Local Forum for Car Enthusiasts in Santa Barbara, Hosted by Team Botak

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

12/10/14 Lowkee Meet

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cungkpham
Admin
Admin
cungkpham

Male Number of posts : 6478
Car : 04 G35
Name : Cung
Registration date : 2008-05-07

12/10/14 Lowkee Meet Empty
PostSubject: 12/10/14 Lowkee Meet   12/10/14 Lowkee Meet Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 5:10 pm

Anyone down to cruise over to the LowKee meet tomorrow at the SB Vapor parking lot? It starts at 8:30pm. I've never been, figured I'd check it out.

For the first time, I went to the Sunday night meet over by Woody's. I think it is hosted by Team Obscene, and I had to leave early... Not to bash on their meet based on an initial observation, but some of the attendees were "excessively speeding" as they were leaving, causing their tires to squeal, kids pushing shopping carts in the parking lot and knocking them over... I might give them another try next Sunday if anyone is willing to go.
Back to top Go down
NFRAP1
Admin
Admin
NFRAP1

Male Number of posts : 3516
Car : Honda S2000
Name : Dan Pham (AP1 >AP2)
Registration date : 2008-05-08

12/10/14 Lowkee Meet Empty
PostSubject: Re: 12/10/14 Lowkee Meet   12/10/14 Lowkee Meet Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 7:39 pm

Yup the Sunday meet is hosted by Obscene. There's a few guys who like to speed off when they coming and going at both meets to be honest. I would be down to go to the lowkee meet again if people head out there.
Back to top Go down

12/10/14 Lowkee Meet
Page 1 of 1