Team Botak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Botak

A Local Forum for Car Enthusiasts in Santa Barbara, Hosted by Team Botak

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

my leadership.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
cungkpham
Admin
Admin
cungkpham

Male Number of posts : 6478
Car : 04 G35
Name : Cung
Registration date : 2008-05-07

my leadership. Empty
PostSubject: my leadership.   my leadership. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 10:56 pm

Dan, (NFRAP1) will be taking over Team Botak from now on. He is the new team leader and I'll just oversee things. He will be doing everything that I used to do, such as:
-Planning BBQ's
-Weekly Meets
-Networking
-Forum maintenance
-Recruitment
-and whatever else it is that I do.

I have been team leader for about 4 years now, resurrected the team after the team dormant for several years and starting fresh. It was tough starting on a new leaf, recruiting new members, kicking some out and getting the word out. Fortunately Botak has been around for 10+ years with a good reputation which helped me out a lot to get where the team is today. I have met a lot of good people being leader and Im very proud of what Ive accomplished, especially our Virginia Tech Car Wash Fundraiser where we raised $1600 for the victims of the shooting.

So, with Dan being the new leader of Botak, I expect you to show him the same courtesy and respect you had for me. If you have any concerns/advice/suggestions, Dan will be there to cater to your needs.

I am still a part of the team, the only difference is that Im handing over the leadership to someone else, and 'promoted' myself to director (even though, these 'titles' doesnt mean much). Dan will still go to me for bigger decisions, but for everything else, Dan is in charge.

Thanks.

Last edited by CunGuzzler on Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NFRAP1
Admin
Admin
NFRAP1

Male Number of posts : 3516
Car : Honda S2000
Name : Dan Pham (AP1 >AP2)
Registration date : 2008-05-08

my leadership. Empty
PostSubject: Re: my leadership.   my leadership. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 12:00 am

I'll try my best to to keep this team running smoothly. I'll try to make sure our reputation with the rest of the car community remains in good terms. There will be a lot of car shows coming up and we need to make sure to do our best!
Back to top Go down
MightyKhoa
I have no life
I have no life

Male Number of posts : 1103
Car : Canon 30D
Name : Khoa

my leadership. Empty
PostSubject: Re: my leadership.   my leadership. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 5:59 pm

noes
Back to top Go down
edwinisdumb15
I have no life
I have no life
edwinisdumb15

Male Number of posts : 1601
Car : evo ix 06
Name : Edwin
Registration date : 2008-08-10

my leadership. Empty
PostSubject: Re: my leadership.   my leadership. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 6:15 pm

we are doom! well atleast he has the s2k Very Happy

haha well Good Luck dan
Back to top Go down
MightyKhoa
I have no life
I have no life

Male Number of posts : 1103
Car : Canon 30D
Name : Khoa

my leadership. Empty
PostSubject: Re: my leadership.   my leadership. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 9:14 pm

CunGuzzler wrote:
CunGuzzler wrote:
Dan, (NFRAP1) will be taking over Team Botak from now on. He is the new team leader and I'll just oversee things. He will be doing everything that I used to do, such as:
-Planning BBQ's
-Weekly Meets
-Networking
-Forum maintenance
-Recruitment

I have been team leader for about 4 years now, resurrected the team after the team dormant for several years and starting fresh. It was tough starting on a new leaf, recruiting new members, kicking some out and getting the word out. Fortunately Botak has been around for 10+ years with a good reputation which helped me out a lot to get where the team is today. I have met a lot of good people being leader and Im very proud of what Ive accomplished, especially our Virginia Tech Car Wash Fundraiser where we raised $1600 for the victims of the shooting.

So, with Dan being the new leader of Botak, I expect you to show him the same courtesy and respect you had for me. If you have any concerns/advice/suggestions, Dan will be there to cater to your needs.

I am still a part of the team, the only difference is that Im handing over the leadership to someone else, and 'promoted' myself to director (even though titles doesnt mean much). Dan will still go to me for bigger decisions, but for everything else, Dan is in charge.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
cungkpham
Admin
Admin
cungkpham

Male Number of posts : 6478
Car : 04 G35
Name : Cung
Registration date : 2008-05-07

my leadership. Empty
PostSubject: Re: my leadership.   my leadership. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 9:16 pm

oops, i meant to edit, not quote.
Back to top Go down
edwinisdumb15
I have no life
I have no life
edwinisdumb15

Male Number of posts : 1601
Car : evo ix 06
Name : Edwin
Registration date : 2008-08-10

my leadership. Empty
PostSubject: Re: my leadership.   my leadership. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 9:36 pm

MightyKhoa wrote:
CunGuzzler wrote:
CunGuzzler wrote:
-Planning BBQ's
-Weekly Meets
-Networking
-Forum maintenance
-Recruitment

I am still a part of the team, the only difference is that Im handing over the leadership to someone else, and 'promoted' myself to director (even though titles doesnt mean much). Dan will still go to me for bigger decisions, but for everything else, Dan is in charge.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

my leadership. Empty
PostSubject: Re: my leadership.   my leadership. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my leadership.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Botak :: Site & TEAM INFORMATION-
Jump to: