Team Botak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Botak

A Local Forum for Car Enthusiasts in Santa Barbara, Hosted by Team Botak

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Team Goals

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NFRAP1
Admin
Admin
NFRAP1

Male Number of posts : 3516
Car : Honda S2000
Name : Dan Pham (AP1 >AP2)
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Team Goals Empty
PostSubject: Team Goals   Team Goals Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 4:43 pm

As the new leader of Team Botak, I'd like to outline my goals and expectations of the team, the members and myself.

The team as I see it should concentrate not on solely modding the car but actually interacting with one another. Lend a helping hand when you can. As most of you know, I'm usually happy to help install or do what I can to help out my fellow car enthusiasts and I'd like everyone to help out. Botak should be seen as a helpful group in the rest of the car community. Modding cars is a great plus but being more of a team is a priority.

Team members should know this by now but it won't hurt to state this again. Our relationship with the law enforcement(Sheriff's, CHP etc.) should always be put into consideration. Don't do reckless driving, excessive speeding and especially no street racing. Throughout the years, we have tried to develop a good reputation with the law enforcement and show that we are not a stereotypical fast and furious car team full of street racers and overall group of douchebags. We should carry ourselves as we drive on the streets as safe and law abiding citizens. I will be trying to find out more autocross dates and track days in which we can test our cars limits in a safe environment, which can also get us more well known in the car community.

As the leader of the 805 division, I will try to help any of the members with problems within my knowledge and power. I'll do my best to bring the team to meet my expectations.

Feel free to post up your expectations and goals for the team if you have any. I'd like to see what other members wish to achieve with Botak.
Back to top Go down
cungkpham
Admin
Admin
cungkpham

Male Number of posts : 6478
Car : 04 G35
Name : Cung
Registration date : 2008-05-07

Team Goals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Goals   Team Goals Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 5:05 pm

nice work dan. I would also like to add that it is additionally important for people to interact/contribute in this forum. its one way to keep in touch and also keeping the team alive. nothing makes me happier to see new posts on this forum, other than Beer Pong.
Back to top Go down
whitebean
I have no life
I have no life
whitebean

Male Number of posts : 1219
Car : E46 M3 & 1965 Impala
Name : Adam
Registration date : 2009-02-05

Team Goals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Goals   Team Goals Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 9:11 am

what about a beer pong post?!!!??? Team Goals Beer_Pong_get_your_balls_wet_15600837
Back to top Go down
whitebean
I have no life
I have no life
whitebean

Male Number of posts : 1219
Car : E46 M3 & 1965 Impala
Name : Adam
Registration date : 2009-02-05

Team Goals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Goals   Team Goals Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 9:35 am

oh!! and btw I'm down to help people install new stuff on their cars and stuff to and good stuff Dan!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Team Goals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Goals   Team Goals Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team Goals
Page 1 of 1