Team Botak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Botak

A Local Forum for Car Enthusiasts in Santa Barbara, Hosted by Team Botak

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

IMPORTNANT PARKING INFO for the bbq

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
cungkpham
Admin
Admin
cungkpham

Male Number of posts : 6478
Car : 04 G35
Name : Cung
Registration date : 2008-05-07

IMPORTNANT PARKING INFO for the bbq Empty
PostSubject: IMPORTNANT PARKING INFO for the bbq   IMPORTNANT PARKING INFO for the bbq Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 1:51 pm

my brother and i are in the process of building ramps for those who cant make it over the speed bumps.

if you follow my directions and look at the link (google map) provided, you will know what to do before you get there.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=goleta+beach&sll=34.42083,-119.69819&sspn=0.291139,0.617294&g=Santa+Barbara+CA&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=Goleta+Beach&ll=34.417332,-119.831314&spn=0.001137,0.002411&t=h&z=19&layer=c&cbll=34.417467,-119.831334&panoid=kr8QdQ8VSGxrorjw1ihoog&cbp=12,197.53,,0,2.9

-When you turn into the beach, you'll hit a stop sign. We will be directly to your right. you WILL see us (hopefully we'll get the spot)

-At the stop sign, you'll make a right, and you'll encounter a small yellow plastic speed bump. PRIOR to entering the beach, be sure to call me or dan so we can set up the ramps for you.

-There will be TWO yellow speed bumps, consecutively.

-now, this is where i need your cooperation. after the second plastic speed bump, there is an entrance to the right, but there is a concrete speed bump that is really high. for those cars who CAN make it over, please park in there. For those who can not possibly make it over, go straight, and park on the right.

Cung: (805) 280-1598
Dan: (805) 252-0919

Cliffs:
-If you cant make the concrete bumps, go straight and park on the right
-If you can make the concrete bumps, park on the inside.
-If you dont think you can make it over the yellow plastic speed bumps as shown on google maps, call us prior to entering the beach so we can set up the ramps.

simple geometry will let you figure out the height of the yellow speed bumps, but its roughly 2.5 inches high.

IMPORTNANT PARKING INFO for the bbq 5zf90n
Back to top Go down
edwinisdumb15
I have no life
I have no life
edwinisdumb15

Male Number of posts : 1601
Car : evo ix 06
Name : Edwin
Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTNANT PARKING INFO for the bbq   IMPORTNANT PARKING INFO for the bbq Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 2:23 pm

i dont think i can go. my car will never make it!
Back to top Go down
HardPark'd TT
TEAM BOTAK FTW
TEAM BOTAK FTW

Male Number of posts : 986
Car : TiTs
Name : Gabe
Registration date : 2008-05-11

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTNANT PARKING INFO for the bbq   IMPORTNANT PARKING INFO for the bbq Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 3:47 pm

I heard we were actually planning on setting up under your car Edwin since no one could get a pop up tent...
Back to top Go down
cungkpham
Admin
Admin
cungkpham

Male Number of posts : 6478
Car : 04 G35
Name : Cung
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTNANT PARKING INFO for the bbq   IMPORTNANT PARKING INFO for the bbq Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 5:00 pm

we finished making the ramps. Dan and Hector(JDMRICE) went to go for a test with my car.
Back to top Go down
edwinisdumb15
I have no life
I have no life
edwinisdumb15

Male Number of posts : 1601
Car : evo ix 06
Name : Edwin
Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTNANT PARKING INFO for the bbq   IMPORTNANT PARKING INFO for the bbq Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 5:51 pm

HardPark'd TT wrote:
I heard we were actually planning on setting up under your car Edwin since no one could get a pop up tent...

fook u :star:
Back to top Go down
NFRAP1
Admin
Admin
NFRAP1

Male Number of posts : 3516
Car : Honda S2000
Name : Dan Pham (AP1 >AP2)
Registration date : 2008-05-08

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTNANT PARKING INFO for the bbq   IMPORTNANT PARKING INFO for the bbq Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 6:39 pm

ramps work perfectly Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mrgold
I have no life
I have no life
Mrgold

Male Number of posts : 2966
Car : SI Sedan
Name : Ryan Gold
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTNANT PARKING INFO for the bbq   IMPORTNANT PARKING INFO for the bbq Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 10:16 pm

HardPark'd TT wrote:

+1 i heard this too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTNANT PARKING INFO for the bbq   IMPORTNANT PARKING INFO for the bbq Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IMPORTNANT PARKING INFO for the bbq
Page 1 of 1