Team Botak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Botak

A Local Forum for Car Enthusiasts in Santa Barbara, Hosted by Team Botak

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Will start demoting members...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cungkpham
Admin
Admin
cungkpham

Male Number of posts : 6478
Car : 04 G35
Name : Cung
Registration date : 2008-05-07

Will start demoting members... Empty
PostSubject: Will start demoting members...   Will start demoting members... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 6:25 pm

just letting you know that I am considering about it. For those who are officially Team Botak, you will be back on probation. For those who are on probation, will be off the team, with no chance of fully being on.

Lack of progression and showing up to meets is my reasoning. You have months in advance to show up. Dont see how hard that is to dedicate one day of the month. As for progression and improvement, at the rate you are going, I dont see how its going to work.

When I say "you" I am directing it at everyone AND no one. So I am not calling anyone out, but if you think this is you, or you, or YOU, then shoot me a PM.

Remember, Team Botak is not about how many people who have in our team, but rather how much dedication you have for the team and for your car.
Back to top Go down
cungkpham
Admin
Admin
cungkpham

Male Number of posts : 6478
Car : 04 G35
Name : Cung
Registration date : 2008-05-07

Will start demoting members... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will start demoting members...   Will start demoting members... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 3:21 pm

Irving, (Silver Prelude) is no longer with Team Botak.
Back to top Go down

Will start demoting members...
Page 1 of 1